Wednesday, April 10, 2013

{Little Letters}


Dear Heath coffee creamer: Oh. My. Lanta. You are so delicious! I wasn't really expecting you to make my coffee taste like liquid Heath bar. Om nom nom.
Dear firepit: You are the perfect addition to our little yard! So warm and toasty, and perfect for toasting marshmallows, or roasting hot dogs!
Dear Disqus: Thank you so, so, so much for making my commenting system so much nicer! Now I don't have to worry about it no longer working, and if something does break, I know there's a team behind it ready and waiting to fix my problems!
Dear warm weather: Ahhh, it's so nice to not be freezing all the time! I just hope I don't melt when it gets REALLY hot out.
Dear boom of traffic to my blog: Hi new readers! I'm not sure we're you're coming from, but I welcome you nonetheless!

No comments:

Post a Comment