Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I Have A Problem

Whoopsie, I fell off the bandwagon! ;)

Sorry guys, but I was up to my eyeballs in job applications from the time I woke up, till the time Bill finished cooking dinner. Still no word on the job or college fronts, but I keep pushing along, so...

Anyway, today I'm going to talk about something that I have an extreme obsession over: corgis. I legitimately have a problem, hahah! I can't stop myself.

I LOVE corgis so much, you have no idea. I have spent the past few days just looking at corgi pictures on my iPhone whenever I've had the chance. It's my only outlet to get corgi love, since it will be many years before I'll be able to have one.

So without further ado, here are my favourite pictures thus far.
 
Coming up on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday are some guest posts from three lovely ladies! I won't be here Monday, because it' my birthday! The mister is taking me to DC for the day, and we're also going to a bridal show just for the fun of it, hahah!

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures of the "pothead" and the I <3 U, but the other two didn't show up :'(
    Good luck with the college thing and the job applications. Anyone who hires you, is getting a good person.
    Love ya!!! MUCH
    Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete