Thursday, April 4, 2013

{Little Letters}

Doing the Little Letters Link Up again! :3



Dear Mixed Berry Cream Cheese: Ugh, why are you so goooood? You're making my blueberry bagels that much better.
Dear Sweet Tea: You always continue to stay awesome. And Bill loves you the way I make you, too!
Dear Tea Sampler: UGH YOUR PEACH TEA IS SO GOOOOD. I can't wait to try all the others.
Dear Scoopy's: I really hope I get hired here. I love working with ice cream, and I really want to work here.
Dear BEDA: I hope I can keep up with you! I've never blogged every single day before... (Readers:: What should I blog about every day?! Would love your input!)
Dear True Blood: oh my goodness you are ridiculous! (I just started watching the show recently.)

6 comments:

  1. Mixed berry cream cheese? I had no idea there was such goodness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, basically! It's the Walmart off-brand, but it's still so good! And it's a pretty purple colour :3

      Delete
  2. O my mixed berry cream cheese sounds delicious! And so do bagels for breakfast. I need to work that back into my routine :)

    Brie - Breezy Pink Daisies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is literally the best thing ever. And yes, work bagels back in! I had gotten away from them too, but so glad to be back to them

      Delete
    2. "Everything" bagels have become my vice lately!

      Delete
    3. I'm a picky bagel-er. Blueberry, plain, or egg for me! When I first started dating Bill, I would eat his onion bagels, they weren't so bad...

      Delete