Two years ago, in April, I wrote this list, right before my 19th birthday. I'm 22 now, and life is much different. My goals have changed. But, today, I'm coming back see how many of these goals I actually completed.
I only have a year and eleven days to complete this list!
- Get better about posting photos on the blog and not forgetting to take them!
- Lose 60 pounds before I turn 20.
- Participate in a flash mob.
- Find a job.
- Look for and be able to buy a car.
- Fly in a plane.
- Get a passport and go out of the country.
- Use up an entire roll of film. And actually develop it.
- Write a novel.
- Try to get said novel published.
- Visit Florida.
- Take a dance class with Bill.
- Buy myself or receive something nice from Tiffany's.
- Live in the present more.
- Drink more water.
- Visit family more often.
- Write more hand-written letters to people/get more penpals.
- Go ice skating.
- Wear less black. (Seriously, most of my wardrobe is black.)
- Have a picnic and adventure day with Bill.
To be completely honest, I had forgotten about this list. Let's see how badly I did at meeting my goals!
- Get better about posting photos on the blog and not forgetting to take them! — This one never really happened
- Lose 60 pounds before I turn 20. — Definitely didn't happen.
- Participate in a flash mob. — Still no.
- Find a job. — I did get a job! I got a job interview maybe a week after making this post originally, and started a month and two days later.
- Look for and be able to buy a car. — I leased a car for three years! I have since turned that car in, and learned how to drive stick.
- Fly in a plane. — Not yet, but I might be going to Disney in August!!!
- Get a passport and go out of the country. — No passport yet, but maybe before July. Might be going to Niagra Falls!
- Use up an entire roll of film. And actually develop it. — I have don this, at least two or three times!
- Write a novel. — HA. HAHAHAH. No. Never happened.
- Try to get said novel published. — Merp. ^
- Visit Florida. — Still no.
- Take a dance class with Bill. — Okay, so I didn't take a dance class with Bill, but I did take a dance class. My philosophy professor for the Fall 2015 semester taught Argentine Tango and he taught me how to dance. It was great, and I wish I could do it again.
- Buy myself, or receive something nice, from Tiffany's. — I bought something from Tiffany's off of eBay, but I wear it every day and it is from Tiffany's, so I count it!
- Live in the present more. — Not quite.
- Drink more water. — I drink more water now than I ever have before!
- Visit family more often. — I never see my family anymore :(
- Write more handwritten letters to people/get more penpals. — A penpal in California, one in Florida, one in North Carolina, and soon one from New Zealand!
- Go ice skating. — Still haven't done this one :(
- Wear less black. (Seriously, most of my wardrobe is black.) — I have gotten slightly better about this.
- Have a picnic and adventure day with Bill. — I still haven't done this one. Bill and I have gone on mini-adventures, but we haven't gone on a picnic yet. Maybe next weekend we will do that?
I did 8/20. Not my best try. All I can do is try harder and better. Keep an eye out for my next list: 23 before 23.
Post a Comment